Nova Consulting Group, Inc. (Nova) is an international multidisciplinary consulting firm providing services in the areas of environmental management, compliance investigation service and corrective action activities. Since its incorporation in 1987, Nova has been headquartered in Chaska, Minnesota and proudly staffs offices throughout the United States and abroad.
Primary responsibilities will be to perform Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with ASTM Phase I standards and local, state, and federal regulations; as well as, evaluate and recommend cleanup options and risk assessment analysis and costs.
- 5+ years of experience completing and/or managing ESAs
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline
- Familiarity with ASTM E1527-13
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current, valid state driver’s license (position requires a motor vehicle record background check)
- Annual medical monitoring required
- Field work will require travel up to 50% primarily throughout your region as well as occasional trips throughout the US to support national needs
- Candidates with EP designation preferred
- Experience conducting Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HUD, and other specialty project scopes preferred
- Physical Demands: Ability to physically navigate site properties in various weather conditions and the ability to climb a ladder
Working for Nova Consulting Group:
Nova offers competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for participating in the bonus incentive program, as well as benefits coverage. You will be eligible for paid time off, paid company holidays, and flexible work schedules, including work from home options. We are committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance, and professional association events. Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Nova Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.