RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Materials and Distribution Associate III in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin (WI).
- Develops project plans and deliverables, directs all project phases, and acts as primary project contact on large projects of high complexity
- Participates in or develops mechanisms for establishing, monitoring, and integrating all project elements, product configurations, and communications concerning change management processes and decisions
- Coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project teams and other parts of the organization
- Uses trend, earned value and variance analyses, other performance measures and risk assessments to develop plans or to recommend change
- Negotiates project changes and incorporates changes into project control systems to maintain work statements, cost and schedule baselines
- Transitions projects to customer for on-going support
- Performs project close-out and documents lessons learned for all projects
- Develops an integrated project schedule including critical path for the end to end tasks and activities necessary to successfully implement the product or service of the project and ensures resources and dependencies are identified
- Ensures assigned resources are executing as planned
- Provides tracking and reporting to plan and develops and mentors project teams on implementation of recovery plans as necessary
- 8-10 years - communication at all levels within organization
- 8-10 years - create project metrics needed for reporting purposes
- 5-8 years working with Agile teams for software development
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.