Metro Systems, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity supporting a Top Government Integrator in Arlington, VA.
- Primary point of contact and point of escalation for assigned project.
- Requires ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Responsible for scope, schedule and budget management.
- Maintain project documentation and ensure status, risks and issues are kept up to date for project. Proactively keep assigned government project manager informed.
- Provides input to and maintains the project scope, schedule, and budget for customer requirements
- Oversees all work and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure success of assigned tasks.
- May serve as technical lead for assigned tasks or customer portfolio.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned project staff.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform high-level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison for project execution.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- PMP required
- 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.