Project activities may include status reporting, scheduling, maintaining risks/issues/changes, running meetings, ensuring the project starts and completes efficiently, interfacing with multiple delivery portfolios and non-functional groups, and working with the PMO team to ensure the projects are on track and process is followed. This could be more or less, depending on the candidate's experience and skills.
This particular Project Manager must be very Agile experienced, both as an Agile PM and separately as an Agile Coach.
This position will report to the IT PMO Lead and will be assigned to work projects in other IT portfolios as needed.
• Experience with both Clarity, Microsoft Project, and VSTS Strong communication and relationship building skills Ability to work well with project managers and a wide range of stakeholders.
• Strong experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• 5+ years in Information Technology
• 5+ years managing projects of moderate size and complexity years
• 5+ experience with Agile projects
• Experience with both infrastructure and software projects a plus.
• Experience defining Agile methodology for a PMO a plus.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Must have advanced Agile certification (cannot have just entry level CSM/PSM)
• PROJECT MANAGER
• AGILE PDM
• MANAGING PROJECTS
• MICROSOFT PROJECT
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.