|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| We are seeking a Project Manager for a position located in Ambridge, PA. |
The job duties for the Project Manager will include:
• Project Assignment
- Review job start-up sheet
- Review contract and scope with estimator
- Have administrative assistant prepare contract folders
- Have administrative assistant date stamp and expedite contract documents
- Confirm on-site date and establish schedule
- Establish office and field contacts
- Establish “most likely” erector
- Review contract bid summary
- Confirm final contract amount
- Establish scope of work
- Prepare structural detailing scope
- Establish joist / deck supplier (for detailing)
- Draw building plan for erection sequencing
- Confirm access to building and sequencing with erector and G.C.
- Expedite drawing and spec’s to drafting group(s) for structural, joist / deck, and
misc.(stairs, rails, etc.) for detailing
- Approval drawings “OUT” (Administrative Assistant)
- Approval drawings “BACK” (Administrative Assistant)
- Release drawings for construction “G.C. and Erector” (Administrative Assistant)
• RFI Summary
- Review drawing and spec’s (bid and construction)
- List missing information and discrepancies
- Check floor elevations and slab thickness’
- Check “core” (elevator, stair, and mech. openings)
- Check perimeter (slab edge, bent plates, and hung lintels)
- Prepare RFI Summary
- List all drawings with release dates
- Confirm “unpainted” areas to receive fireproofing
- Confirm “finishes” for steel and exposed lintels
- Confirm site access and conditions (erection sequence)
- List item by item request for information
• Scheduling (Coordination)
- Establish structural, joist / deck. And misc. delivery schedule
- Coordinate delivery schedules with Expeditor / Trucking and erector
- Review schedule (Weekly Meeting)
- Track mill deliveries with purchasing that may have effect on erection schedule
• Purchasing (Coordination)
- Long lead & advance items
- Joist / deck list for final “line item” pricing
- Anchor bolts, leveling plates, and embeds to site
- Advance items for galvanizing and/or special finishes
- Advance “W’s” list from detailer for placing mill orders
• Request For Change Order
- Review changes (added to scope) to contract drawings against bid drawings
- Coordinate any adds or deducts to scope with estimator (for price changes)
- List added members required due to RFI’s or addendums that effect contract price
- Review any revised drawings for changes that effect contract price
- Review change marked on approvals that effect contract price
- Document and submit fabrication and erection back charges due to conditions or
request for addition work in field by G.C.
• Site Assistance
- Resolve site problems
- Attend job site meeting (when necessary)
- Coordinate completion of required areas with erector and G.C.
- Line up our personnel to inspect stair and handrail workmanship
- Have erector send A.B. and plumb survey’s as soon as areas are ready
|Requirements:|| Ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience. |
Bachelors Degree is not required, but would work in lieu of experience.
Must have prior experience with structural steel building experience.
AutoCAD experience is preferred.
Main job duties will be to coordinate entire projects.
Must be able to handle all paperwork and scheduling associated with a project.
You will also work in conjunction with the CAD Detailers.
|Job Location:||Ambridge, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(412) 380-0600|