We are in search of an organized and pro-active Project Manager to join our studio in our Chicago, IL studio. This individual will be responsible for directing multiple corporate interior projects of varying size and scope.
- Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities
- Develop and execute contracts between NELSON and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Display exceptional client interface skills, particularly with third party project managers. Act as main point of communication with clients and consultants
- Monitor project schedules and budgets as determined by the client
- Oversee and participate in the design and project delivery process
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
- Plan project design and documentation processes and direct the design teams’ activities.
- Monitor and manage project scope and activities related to the fees.
- Enhance the work and careers of NELSON teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Knowledge of retail implementation or similar detailed execution projects
- Minimum of 8 years’ industry experience
- Experience handling multiple projects and leading teams
- AutoCAD and MS Office skills required. Revit skills highly desired
- LEED AP certification a plus. Registration a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a team player
NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions for our clients in a variety of industries. With over 20 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of over 1,100 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network. For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you feel that this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.