DAY TO DAY PROJECT MANAGMENT
1. Keep Track of and Manage Project Work-Flow through FCS System
2. Provide daily progress reports to customer on existing projects.
3. Provide clear instructions for Crew or Subcontractor on Project Scope and Requirements.
4. Manage Project Mobilization
a. Conduct Pre-Construction meetings with Salesperson and Customer prior to Project Start.
b. Place Material Order for Project as required through Purchase Order System
c. Create Safety plan and mobilize any special safety equipment necessary for each project.
d. Ensure all required equipment & resources (Dumpsters, Forklifts, etc) are ordered as required by project. All should be “called off” as soon as project is completed.
5. Review field inspection reports from Operations Team, Consultants and Subcontractors throughout the lifecycle of the project. Ensure corrections are made as necessary.
6. Oversee creation of Project Punch List and ultimate completion of Project Punch Out. Ensure that project is completed per contracted scope of work and manufacturer warranty requirements.
7. Attend internal and external meetings and assist with execution of project requirements.
8. Maintain and Track Safety Metrics. Document any Safety Violations during projects.
9. Participate in Operations Department meeting to maintain and update Operations Calendar as necessary (at least Weekly).
10.Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
11.Keep the Operations Manager and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
PAPERWORK & ACCOUNTING
12. Prepare project submittals, safety plans, and schedules.
13. Collaborate with Accounting Department on Invoicing for Projects.
14. Track project profitability ongoing.
15. Track and manage change orders from customer.
16. Issue and track Purchase Orders
17. Prepare close-out documents for projects.
Submit resume to email@example.com