Responsibilities for the Project Manager
• Manages new construction, renovation, tenant fit-out, and capital renewal projects ranging in cost up to, and often exceeding, $20M.
• Manage multiple projects with tight timelines, focused programs, difficult logistics and fixed budgets.
• Provides exemplary customer service by actively managing the entire design and construction project, including initiation, design, budget, and construction
• Providing timely and accurate updates to the client representative regarding project status, budget and schedule.
• Utilizes PMWeb for all project documentation and records including budget approval, design documents, invoicing, RFIs, submittals, etc.
• Other duties as typical and assigned relative to Project Initiation, Project Design, Project Budget, and Communication
Requirements for the Project Manager
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering preferred (additional experience may be considered in lieu of education)
• Approximately 8 or more years construction and design project management experience with a proven track record of providing exemplary customer service
• Demonstrated experience managing multi-million dollar construction projects with a track record for delivering projects on schedule and within budget
• Knowledge of design and construction business practices including, but not limited to, scope preparation, contract issues, insurance requirements, labor rates, invoicing, etc.
• Experience and knowledge of design and construction methodologies for a variety of building types, mechanical and electrical systems and construction delivery methods.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Project, and pdf mark-up software; familiarity with AutoCAD and BIM.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.