Matt Morris / firstname.lastname@example.org / 720-389-6021
We are seeking 2 experienced Project Managers to lead multi-disciplinary, software engineering teams to deliver projects of varying complexity, scope, and duration.
The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities are to:
• Manage the complete project lifecycle, championing agile project methodologies and best practices.
• Serve as scrum-master, partnering with technical leads to guide project teams through iterative planning, development and delivery cycles.
• Build and maintain customer relationships, acting as primary point of contact for project communication and governance while developing opportunities for new or continuing work.
• Reinforce quality, consistency and efficiency throughout the project lifecycle holding team accountable for overall project performance.
• Control project budget, scope and schedule, ensuring deliverables are completed on time, and on budget, while managing change through the accepted governance process.
• Maintain internal project reporting, keeping project stakeholders informed of project performance, risks and overall customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain project staffing plans, working with resource manager to assign individuals to team for the appropriate duration during the project.
• Maximize personal utilization on billable customer projects, proactively resolving any unallocated capacity.
• Leverage retrospectives and lessons learned to drive change and continuous improvement
• Experience in Software Development Projects
• Extensive customer interfacing project management experience, excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• PMP Certification
• Heavy budget forecasting experience
• Heavy release planning experience
• UAT execution experience