RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce direct client is in need of a Project Manager with expertise on projects related to Content Management and Reporting. This is a contract opportunity located in Bridgewater, New Jersey (NJ).
The Global Medical Information (GMI) System Project Manager is responsible for supporting the GMI Systems Lead in the management of all activities related to the development, implementation and rollout of the GMI System. The GMI system covers the end to end GMI process, including content authoring, content management, inquiry management, and development and management of reports and dashboards.
The GMI System Project Manager will act as a coordinator across countries, functional groups, GMI system vendors and various global stakeholders to consolidate GMI System activities and responsibilities. The position will help to ensure effective communication, planning, and completion of activities for GMI system development, implementation, and rollout. This position will report to the GMI Systems Lead within the GMI Operations team.
- Work in close collaboration with the GMI Systems Lead to coordinate and facilitate meetings for GMI Connect sub-teams and overall System workstream
- Responsible for taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Act as a liaison for follow-up between the GMI Systems Lead and sub-team members, GMI colleagues, and vendors on action items from meetings
- Assist with the development of presentation materials as needed
- Work with GMI Systems Lead for coordination and prioritization of system activities, planning, and system-related communications to the GMI organization
- Assist with development and dissemination of system-related communications
- Strong project management skills, including priority setting, planning and conflict management; Proven ability to meet timelines and drive for results, along with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely express processes, ideas and requirements verbally and in writing; Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; Ability to identify issues and problems and propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to build working relationships in order to work cross functionally within and outside of Client; Uses appropriate interpersonal skills to build network in order to gain cooperation with colleagues
- Ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to embrace change to ensure business success
- Knowledge in and experience with database and document management system design and technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Medical Affairs/Medical Information is a strong plus
- Conflict Management
- Content Management
- Document Management
- Document Management System
- Organizational Skills
- Project Manager
- System Development
- Project Management
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.