RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Project Management Office (PMO) to manage software engineering projects and information technology projects aligned with our Strategic Project Portfolio.
The PMO's mission is to advance the secure exchange of healthcare information for our clients by delivering quality connectivity solutions, on time and on budget. As a member of this team, you will lead the development of new products and extensions to existing products aligned to an assigned project portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent concentration; MBA a plus
- PMP Certification a plus
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- 5+ years of experience in project management, requirements definition, building systems solutions and/or deployment of business requirements to information systems
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project and best practices promoted by the Project Management Institute (PMI) is required
- Experience delivering software solutions preferred
- Experience with data center information technology a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.