GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for managing full life cycle of complex IT Infrastructure projects, including project planning, execution and functionality. Uses expertise and leadership skills to direct staff, resolve project issues and ensure project goals and requirements are met. Experience managing network related projects is preferred but not required.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with IT partners to ensure all proper requirements and supporting development deliverables are accounted for and well documented.
2. Facilitates project team meetings, manages agendas and meeting recaps to ensure all project tasks and goals are being accomplished as expected.
3. Ensures that resources assigned to the project have all the tools and information needed to perform their project tasks. Evaluates multiple project interdependencies.
4. Ensures that the project complies with IT Project Life Cycle methodology.
5. Plays a key role as the lead coordinator and/or contributor on projects and provides tactical input to the project. Delegates assignments to other staff members.
6. Develops project schedules, work assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
7. Prepares and presents proposals, status reports, and other information to senior management and/or end-users.
8. Monitors issues within projects and assists in resolving project conflicts.
9. Determines if/how changes in project requirements and/or standards impact projects.
10. Reviews estimates performed by others to ensure that they are realistic, complete and clearly represented.
11. Other duties as required.