Project Manager - Heavy Highway Construction
Terra Site Constructors, LLC – Chantilly, VA
Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of designated projects, using safety guidelines to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within scheduled time frames and established budget.
- Develops an effective plan in cooperation with the Superintendents and/or Project Teams for constructing the project and determines the means and methods necessary, including individual work activities, to meet project goals.
- Communicates the planned means and methods to appropriate parties associated with the project to ensure understanding of goals and responsibilities.
- Ensures that the construction means and methods employed will maximize production, ensure quality, minimize costs and promote safety; monitors and interprets crew cost reports and crew cost factors.
- Monitors work to ensure that means and methods are followed and are effective; makes and communicates changes in means and methods, if necessary, to ensure project success and milestone completion.
- Ensures that all means and methods are in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and with all contract provisions.
- S. in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, related major, or equivalent. Continuing education in construction is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 6 years of construction experience with at least 4 years in a supervisory/management capacity required.
- OSHA training preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
DOT Highway Experience a Plus