Our Client is seeking a Project Manager in the Jersey City, NJ area. The successful candidate will oversee medium to large system development projects from inception to implementation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assemble the project team and assign individual responsibilities
- Develop detailed project plans and monitor project results for significant deviations
- Manage vendor and client relations to ensure the project expectations are developed and met
- Ensure adherence to current project management standard processes and ensure compliance to quality assurance policies
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-9 years of experience
- Process Management, Agile, and Governance experience
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and scheduling and time tracking tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- PMI CAPM, PMP, or ITIL certification
- ConsultUSA will invest in you by providing training to enable you to grow and diversify your skill set to keep abreast of the latest technologies
- ConsultUSA will work closely with you to develop an exciting career path of your choosing, focusing on your key strengths
- You will work within a dynamic team environment gaining invaluable experience
- You will be a part of a growing organization focused on success and empowerment
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs
Are you a PM in need of your PMP certification? PMCentersUSA, Solutions Partner of ConsultUSA, may be able to help! Call 1-888-762-3683 or visit http://pmcentersusa.com for more information.