- Premier Construction Group in need of an experienced estimator who is self motivated ready to take on a challenge.
- $90,000 to $110,000 plus benefits, bonus package and 401k.
- An award-winning construction group
- A Team of professionals ready to plan, develop, and produce all your ideas, from the classic to the luxurious.
- Has a reputation for professionalism and integrity.
- Craftsmanship and artisanship that is unrivaled in the industry.
- Analyze blueprints, prepare vendor bid packages, material and labor estimates.
- Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors.
- Consult with sales team, production team, clients, engineers, architects, owners, and subcontractors in collecting information for bidding and ongoing projects.
- Assess cost effectiveness
- Maintains cost keys and price masters
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by establishing organization standards.
- Maintains community among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Must be able to analyze information, develop budgets, and maintain vendor relationships.
- Strong skills in reporting, documenting, and team work is a MUST.
- A minimum, 5 years in construction estimating commercial projects.
- Must have strong communications skills, be well spoken, and professional.
$90,000 to $110,000 with opportunity for bonus, full benefits package including vacation and sick leave, health benefits, and 401k employer match program.
Potential for advancement opportunities