Project Manager- Tilt-Wall Construction
DFW location - Up to Six Figures Income
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to work with one of the leading Real Estate Construction Management Company right here in DFW! If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a well-established company that is recognized for being some of the top Fortune 500 company’s choice of development company to work with, this is it.
Our client provides general contracting and construction management services specializing in industrial, warehouse and distribution facilities. Over the years, the company has diversified and expanded into many project types from Corporate headquarters to hangers, churches, Class A office space, hotels and tenant interiors, the organization has enjoyed relationships with some of the nation's premier corporations. With projects across the country, it has established itself as a leader in the construction industry by holding to its core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Teamwork.
They have built a reputation for being a leader within the construction industry, and within the communities in which they live and work. This Construction leader believes in exceptional people and exceptional teams, and the company has been voted a “best place to work” multiple times over the past decade.
The Project Manager is the point lead for the day to day and thus the overall success of projects. Overall project responsibility for all phases of the construction project from initial planning to completion of ground up construction as well as supporting property management and tenant improvement projects.
- Minimum of 10 plus years of experience, ideally gained within a commercial general contractor in a Project Manager role. Experience in Tilt Wall construction preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Building Construction Science, Construction Management, Construction Technology, or related area.
- Ability to lead and develop a team assisting the Project Superintendent and all Team Members.
- Excellent time management capabilities. Previous project management experience, simultaneously handling multiple construction projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal, and written.
- Excellent technical skills. Proficient in reading, understanding, and applying blue print and job specifications. Understands how to be a builder.
- Strong business skills with understanding of contracts, insurance, cost and finance associated with a construction project.
- Excellent computer and technology skills. Previous experience using MS Project and BOX a plus.