SmartSheet rolled out to the organization:
- Lots of leader interaction and active listening
- Superior communication skills
- Manage an implementation project with minimal supervision
- Ambassador / evangelist for the project
Familiarity with Project Management Information Systems / Software is highly preferred.
Experience with PM Tool deployment? Need someone very quick to learn and organized.
New Centers’ primary objective planning, coordination, and implementation phases of simultaneous new center openings that deliver the intended performance results to the organization – including our clinicians, our team members, and our patients.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Under minimal direct supervision, planning, coordination, and implementation phases of simultaneous new center openings;
- Works closely with regional and local team and partner hospital administration to develop relationships and promote; responds to requests for information in a timely manner;
- Partners with team members to coordinate various functions throughout the project(s), communicate deadlines, and ensure their portion of deliverables for successful implementation;
- Maintains project list(s) and updates regularly in project management system;
- Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner to reduce potential risk(s) to the project; escalates as necessary;
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change;
- Ensures site is go- live ready for staff to see patients on first day;
- Ensures post go-live client expectations were met, deliverables provided, and project is considered “closed”;
- Understands and can manage project activities related to implementation of radiology systems, including functionality, performance, requirements, interoperability, and user roles;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to define a business problem and business requirements;
- Understands and can manage project activities relating to regulatory and compliance requirements in a healthcare setting;
- Creates necessary documents and deliverable, such as detailed project Gantt charts, checklists, requirements matrix, go-live activity schedules, and success criteria scorecard.
- Builds and fosters positive relationships;
- Works well independently;
- Ability to effectively communicates relevant project information to management;
- Ability to effectively communicate difficult and sensitive information in a tactful manner;
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize deadlines accordingly;
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills, both internal and external.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- Minimum 5 years project management highly preferred experience with new facility openings; healthcare experience preferred.
- Responsive, results-oriented nature with a passion for great customer relationships.
- Ability to define a business problem and business requirements.
- Knowledge of applications, technology and processes used in a healthcare setting, ability to quickly understand new applications.
- Proven ability to manage in a complex environment.
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation communication skills.
- Exceptionally strong influencing and partnering skills.
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to relate to people at all levels in the organization, including senior executives and associates.