Hiring Project Manager
Investing in our people, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager in the Denver, CO area to join our team!
THE PROJECT MANAGER ROLE HAS RESPONSIBILITY FOR LEADING THE EXECUTION OF MULTIPLE PROJECTS ACROSS DIFFERENT BUSINESS AREAS AT CLIENT SITES AND FOR INTERNAL PROJECTS.
- Proven Project Management experience in the IT space
- Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies
- Ability to problem solve and work with others to find the best solution
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Precision in your work and attention to all details
- On-point, genuine interpersonal and written communication skills
- Capability to work independently and self-motivate
- A commitment to providing our clients with 100% satisfaction
- Assist client teams with planning and executing IT projects in compliance with IT governance processes and procedures; managing (e.g., tracking, updating, reviewing) dashboards and reports
- Coordinate diverse perspectives from various stakeholders to produce high quality project results
- Responsible for defining, leading and developing project tasks
- Ability to ‘drive’ projects with multiple stakeholders and senior executives
- Recommends options or solutions that meet project stakeholder needs and desired outcomes; validates solutions with subject matter experts
- Defines the overall goals of an engagement and communicates goals to stakeholders
- Analyzes work product progress and provides objective reporting of project status
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
- Provide consultation to projects in tailoring of governance and program/project reviews
- 5+ years of project management
- Understanding of the entire project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close, continuous improvement)
- Self-starter and ability to work with little guidance
- Overview knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Professional Services experience managing client projects preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- MS Office Suite including MS Project
- PMP and/or PgMP Certification preferred
- Some minimal travel maybe required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Criminal background check required. EOE
How important is it to you to work in an environment where you have the freedom to solve problems the way you'd like to? Does completing meaningful work with real world impact excite you? Is the “WHY” you go to work every day important to you? Do you want the work you do to make a difference?
Utilizing our people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of our 4,200+ customers, who trust us to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Flexential’s robust suite of assets spans 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.