Title : Project Manager Engineering
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
position: Full time
• Manage software development engineers and lead Engineering projects
• Mentor software engineers through their career growth
• Build an open, positive and energized culture.
• Engage in technical design and discussions and also help drive technical architecture.
• Drive our technical roadmap and direction of our stack.
• Ensure the happiness and productivity of the team’s software engineers
• Help mitigate risk (technical, product, personnel)
• Collaborate with QA, Cross functional, Product, UX and Technical Support teams
• Utilize professional acumen to improve technology, product, and Engineering
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Be both a highly technical hands-on coder and an effective people manager.
• Organize and facilitate regular 1:1’s with your team for coaching and mentoring.
• 2+ years in driving and retaining a high performance team.
• 5+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
• 2+ years of Experience with ReactJs/Redux
• Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
• Familiarity with Automation Tools
• Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
• Passionate about Front end technologies
- Experience/solid understanding in the following areas,
• Experience in Java
• Knowledge on Android and/or iOS development is a big plus
• Knowledge on React Native
• Experience building, adopting and maintaining REST’ful api’s.
please share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 925 264 6054