Title: Project Manager
Location: Grapevine, TX
Duration: 1 Year
IT Project Manager role working with IT Security preferred
- Contract IT Program Manager, you will lead a large strategic project to implement a new SIEM/SOC strategy within the global enterprise company environment. Additionally, you will engage in the following:
- Engage in strategic planning, cost estimations, and design of the solution.
- Evaluate software vendors and participate in vendor / product selection for Identity Access Management software.
- Evaluate and ensure SOX Compliance.
- Identify and assess security risks or vulnerabilities
- Lead meetings, provide status reports, coordinate team efforts, align business goals with IT plans.
- Provide for all aspects of IT budgeting for a very large scale project.
- 10+ years' experience IT project management experience
- 3-5 years' experience in a IT Program Manager role working with IT Security preferred
- Excellent budgeting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent executive level interpersonal skills
- Strong SOX compliance knowledge
- Strong IT Security knowledge
- Experience working within IT infrastructure for a large retail company
- Experience with SIEM/SOC operations or implementation projects
Director - Resource Development