Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Wood is currently seeking a Project Manager, with pipeline and facilities construction experience, for our Greeley, CO office. This position is based out of our Greeley, CO office, but it will require regular and/or frequent travel to project sites.
This Project Manager must understand and have the ability to effectively plan and schedule the project lifecycle and general sequence of events, as well as the processes for the engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project management project tasks. The ideal candidate will have the ability to prepare and lead a team in preparing schedules and reports, both independently and as part of a team environment. The candidate must understand and fully comply with all company policies and procedures, specifically including safety (Injury and Incident Free) and corporate code of conduct. He / She will be familiar with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Develop the project execution plans, lead project reviews, lead negotiations with the client on change orders and contractual disputes while maintaining a solid client relationship and client satisfaction
- Establish and execute safe and effective project delivery strategies covering estimating, procurement, project management and controls
- Bid management, scope definition, program and estimate development
- Stakeholder management, both internally and externally in a challenging environment
- Ensure resources are identified early and available both through internal sources and our partner organizations
- Appliance of and compliance with Wood governance, project controls practices including maintaining P6 schedule and monitoring the project baseline
- Identification, assessment and mitigations of key risks and opportunities
- Technical degree is preferred or the equivalency with substantial, relevant experience in pipeline construction
- Minimum 10 years’ construction experience, with at least 5-10 years of project management experience, preferably in pipeline and facilities construction
- Ability to manage multiple project phases, from initial proposal, project definition and cost estimate to final EPC project delivery, is highly desired
- Strong client interface skills and the ability to work well in an EPC environment are essential
- Must have a good working knowledge of project controls including scheduling, budgeting, progress monitoring and forecasting
- Ability to set up and manage project control systems
- Proficiency with project tracking tools is required (Microsoft project, P6, etc.)
- Knowledge of Project Management tools is required (Excel and Access required)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Wood plc sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.