Managed the overall project management process, including budget management,contract management,schedule development and tracking along with sub-contractor management. Also develop productive and professional relationships.
Our Client is Colorado based General Contractor with a great pipeline of business, looking to hire a Project Manager to oversee Commercial Projects in the Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas.
- Management of multiple assigned projects and on-site installations
- Oversee any change orders request and approve appropriately
- Ability to maintain project schedules, budgets, compliance effectively
- Maintain and review all subcontractor and vendor invoices throughout project life cycle
- Assist in preparing fee and agreement or amendment of proposals
- Develop and maintain existing client and subcontractor relationships
- Estimation experience a plus!
- 7-10 years of experience as a Project Manager in Commercial Projects(Medical Office, Restaurant,Office Building TI)
- Bachelor's Degree required in the related field
- Strong leadership skills and ability to professionally resolve issues in a timely manner
- Demonstrated Experience in managing multiple projects successfully in regards to cost/budget, scheduling, tracking and overall project performance
- Competitive salary
- Very Competitive Project Bonus
- Health Benefits: Health, Dental Vision
- 401k Plan with company match
- Long Term growth and development opportunities