- Manage all aspects of NA finance transformation projects including; assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project(s).
- Must be familiar with the project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Communicates with project leaders and/or sponsors and function and functional area Managers regarding status of specific projects
Additional Job Details:
- Must be very organized and task oriented
- Able to travel occasionally to Canada and potential overseas for short visits
Finance Transformation - Project Manager
Minimum Required Skills:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Project planning / Status reporting
- Communication skills
Minimum Education Requirement:-
- Project Management Cert.