RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Houston, Texas (TX).
We require an experienced Project Manager to join an in-flight program which will create the blueprint for our future business process, organization and systems to serve our current and future business models. The program covers multiple customer & end user types, product formats (leading with digital), revenue models and sales channels, and will require a complex multi-phase technology and business implementation across our global business units.
The first implementation of the platform (supporting Quotation only) supports a division of our business based in Houston, and is in final stages of preparation. We are seeking a manager to pick up responsibility for all planning and coordination required for the second release, extending the platform to integrate with downstream fulfillment and financial systems. This will include coordination of technology development between Houston and the UK-based configuration team, as well as of all related business and Change Management activities relating to data migration, training and communication. Following go-live, the Project Manager will head the hypercare team, organizing, and communicating action relating to any issues, systems or process changes required to embed the solution.
Technology utilizes a mix of Salesforce, Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics GP, LMS, and bespoke systems. Detailed systems knowledge is not required, but the ability to converse efficiently with technology and business process subject matter experts is.
- Previous experience of managing business implementation efforts requiring co-ordination of multiple teams in different geographies
- Experience of financial/billing systems
- Experience of managing projects using agile approaches
- Holistic approach to project success - including a focus and significant experience of business change design & implementation aspects of projects, plus planning all aspects for a smooth transition to go live
- Highly evolved stakeholder management & communication skills - ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and communicate at executive and at detailed process level proactively, concisely and clearly
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills - able to ask smart questions in order to get to the root cause of any problems and confirm progress relative to the plan
- Ability to work in a complex organization where multiple dependencies exist and resource conflicts are common
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.