Title: IT Project Manager – Infrastructure
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Duration: 12+ months
Extension possible: Yes
Conversion Possible: Yes
Top Must Have Skills:
-Strong technical knowledge and experience as a technical PM *
- Enterprise level technology experience
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. * 4-6 yrs
- Experience with Clarity, SharePoint *4-6 yrs.
- Solid documentation skills * 4-6 yrs
- Full Life Cycle Development * 4-6 yrs
- SDLC / PMLC and understand the dynamics of complex delivery (not just methodology) * 4-6 yrs
Top Nice to Have Skills:
- Prior banking infrastructure experience
- "Distributed” Infrastructure PM Experience managing deployments to Public Cloud, DevOPs and Agile environments.
- Prior Financial services/Banking industry experience
- Contract to hire
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be accountable to steward all Infrastructure changes for Technology Solution initiatives through the various phases of the project lifecycle, and manage the release of changes into production while minimizing risk to existing services.
Ideally we want someone who has worked within technology infrastructure at an enterprise level. This person needs to be a great leader, communicator and have worked in a matrixed organization. Candidate should also have good budget management experience. This individual will also need proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects.
Need to be a good matrixed leader for these roles. This person will need to have strong communication, organization and people skills. Will need to be able to present project updates to multiple, including executive, levels as well as demonstrate strong leadership capabilities. The ability to learn quickly is key.
Team Culture & Success Profile:
This individual will be working with a geographically disbursed team and will need to have experience with this and proven ability to work well to drive results among these groups. The outstanding PM will be able to handle high pressure situations well. Candidate will also be able to work with stakeholders and know how to read them well. This PM will have a good success record and work well under pressure.