Project Manager- Infrastructure O&M
Must hold an active Secret Clearance
Crystal City, VA, this resource can not work remotely, work 40 hours per week, be present during the Agency core hours, and to be staffed by a U.S. Citizen.
Period of Performance: July 01, 2018 through June 30, 2019
Statement of Work:
This position is for a Server Refresh PM. The role with be responsible for the planning, estimating, analysis, and engineering of infrastructure improvements for an IT Infrastructure managed services contract with a federal agency.
Lead teams to deliver results in a fixed price environment and effectively manage the client. Must provide communications to team members and client sponsors. Examples of projects include Tivoli monitoring implementation, Enterprise Storage Management and Rationalization, Data Center Consolidation, and Consolidating Change Control boards. Either PM Certified or on-track for PM Certification.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Project Management (Ability to lead projects through the Infrastructure Project lifecycle for a federal agency; MS Project skills) 2+ years
- Client Facing Communications (Oral, Written) 3+ years
Nice to have skills:
- Infrastructure O&M (experienced with Data Center Operations, Network Admin, Server Operations, Mobile Device Management) 2+ years
- Federal Managed Services 2+ years
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
Must have an active Secret clearance.