Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supports 3 Marketing directors within: Value, Segment, and Quality/Policy and Population Health (QPPH).
- Requires an understanding of commercial and access and the ability to work in highly matrixed organization.
- Strong project management and execution skills to work across the matrix to develop and manage the delivery of VAP marketing tools
- Strong communication skills to manage expectations, drive accountability across key stakeholders and deliver multiple VAP projects
- Identify critical paths, conduct risk assessments and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop contingency plans to maintain timelines
- Lead weekly cross-functional core team status meetings to: ensure stakeholder engagement; monitor project progress and minimize/remove barriers to successful execution
- Identify critical areas that impact execution plans and escalate issues as necessary to senior leadership as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to influence without direct authority
- Develop monthly FDMA 114 project briefing presentations for Senior leadership, highlighting milestones and tool implementation dates
- Participate in monthly Value Marketing Therapeutic Area VeDT meetings to capture and disseminate discussions, decisions and actions items
- Participate in key Segment and QPPH Marketing meetings as needed and report on key initiatives as necessary
- Bachelor's degree with 4 yrs. experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to multi-task within and across projects, prioritize and manage timelines effectively.
- Strong project management and execution skill
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively function in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to establish key relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.