PROJECT MANAGER – MARKETING
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
The Project Manager supports 3 Marketing directors within: Value, Segment, and Quality/Policy and Population Health (QPPH). This position reports directly to the Director, Value Marketing. The position requires an understanding of commercial and access and the ability to work in highly matrixed organization.
- Strong project management and execution skills to work across the matrix to develop and manage the delivery of VAP marketing tools.
- Strong communication skills to manage expectations, drive accountability across key stakeholders and deliver multiple VAP projects.
- Identify critical paths, conduct risk assessments and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop contingency plans to maintain timelines.
- Lead weekly cross-functional core team status meetings to: ensure stakeholder engagement; monitor project progress and minimize/remove barriers to successful execution.
- Identify critical areas that impact execution plans and escalate issues as necessary to senior leadership as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to influence without direct authority.
- Develop monthly FDMA 114 project briefing presentations for senior leadership, highlighting milestones and tool implementation dates.
- Participate in monthly Value Marketing Therapeutic Area VeDT meetings to capture and disseminate discussions, decisions and actions items.
- Participate in key Segment and QPPH Marketing meetings as needed and report on key initiatives as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 yrs. experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to multi-task within and across projects, prioritize and manage timelines effectively.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively function in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to establish key relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project).
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00922
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE