About the Company
Our client, a commercial leader in regenerative medicine, is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team. This is a highly-visible role inside a phenomenal work culture, and a chance to work amongst the top-talent in medicine and make a difference in people's life.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading cross-functional project teams to achieve company business objectives and facilitating communications across stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the entire project life cycle; project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and close out.
- Delivering projects on-time, within scope and budget.
- Executing project risk management activities including risk identification, ranking and contingency planning.
- Managing all daily project activities, including schedule development, project budget development, team leadership, intra-division liaison, project communication, staffing activities, status reporting, and resource planning development.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the precise execution of projects.
- Establishing milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Other responsibilities may include preparing meeting agendas, recording meeting minutes, tracking action items, coordinating global and sub-team activities and disseminating project information.
- Bachelor’s degree, in a science or engineering discipline, PMP certification is highly preferred
- 3 - 5 years of Project Management experience in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO or a related field
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment with cross-functional development teams through product launch
- Must demonstrate exceptional organizational, written and oral communications, time management and project management skills.
- Must be available to travel occasionally.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.comHelp immediately