We have a full time role in Bryn Mawr, PA
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager ( Acquisitions and Integrations) on a full time basis.
Candidates must be eligible to accept full time role without sponsorship.
This position will lead the integration process, working with Business Development from initial due diligence issues and Asset Purchase Agreement development, through the Closing Date and the eventual monitoring of the meter reading and billing process, post-closing, to ensure that our customers receive an accurate and timely bill. Project work includes issues tracking and resolution, and post-conversion support.
Responsibilities And Duties
Lead all acquisitions integration projects (with multiple projects active at any given time) and provide team leadership in the areas of acquisitions integration for all in scope functional areas.
- Ensure all acquisitions integration projects are adhering to Corporate PMO processes and methodologies.
- Prepare and maintain the project plans, schedule and financials associated with the acquisitions integration projects.
- Develop and maintain the Acquisition Playbook for each Level 2 and Level 3 acquisition.
- Manage acquisitions integration team, internal Client’s resources, contractors and outside entities to ensure a successful transition.
- Develop and implement a conversion plan (including detailed Cut-Over tasks and timing) that are specific to each acquisition / divestiture.
- Provide for regular review and prioritization of project related tasks with the project team and Client’s functional areas.
- Coordinate ACO Team Leads, State/Division Leads, and outside entities throughout the conversion process to ensure overall project coordination and integration.
- Communicate with business development & senior leadership team as to project status, issues, etc.
- Travel required periodically facilitating work with outside entities, ACO Team, State leads, etc.
Bachelor degree in Business Management with strong acquisitions integration and project management experience.
5 years of experience in project management roles; preferably with PMP certification.
Banner and/or similar Customer Service / Billing application experience.
Ability to work independently on assignments.
Must have experience managing team of resources (internal employees & contractors). Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize most important and time critical tasks.
Must have flexibility to work through project completion (closing) as necessary. Travel required periodically