Businesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 67466BR Date posted 06/13/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country US
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
You will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation; one full of career opportunities and the chance to contribute and grow in a variety of ways. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while molding and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
You'll be engaged in the program's project management with Airbus for the PW1100G-JM on the A320neo aircraft. Do you have the dedication to lead activities with Airbus, Operations and Customer Support over a wide range of production integration activities?
We're geared towards the future! The NEO engines are saving our customers millions of gallons of fuel! What an excellent time to join our Program Management team. Your positive strengths are in demand as our liaison between engine production and the delivery to the customer.
Your main responsibilities include:
Your dedication will be necessary to drive the Airframer and our internal groups including engineering, programs, customer support, sales and marketing.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years + years' experience OR a Master's and 7 years' + experience
- 5+ years of operations experience including project and/or program management
- 5-8 years of experience in Operations, Customer Support and Program Management would be helpful
- Your self-motivation, ability to communicate easily with key interfaces and strength in leading a diverse cross-functional team to meet program objectives would be a real positive for the team
- Prior experience in project management and engine design and/or development would be deeply valuable
- Prior materials management experience
- Familiarity with engine/aircraft integration
Education: Bachelor's degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.