AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AGCE)a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in Manhattan is looking for several Construction Managers to manage K – 12 construction projects.
AT AGCE, our expertise lies at the intersection of the infrastructure. Employees at AGCE embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation and integrity into each client relationship. This coupled with the diversification of AGCE’s services into both consulting, special inspection and construction management truly provides a unique place to cultivate your career and future. The key to AGCE’s continued success is its commitment to nurturing and investing in our employees. AGCE is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on building the new world.
We are seeking to employ several Construction Manager (s), with schools / vertical construction experience for on-going projects in New York City. The projects range from renovation (Capital Improvement Projects) to new construction (Line projects).
- Must have a minimum of five years’ construction management experience
- Four year college degree is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
The Construction Manager is responsible for the management, oversight, administration, and coordination of the construction process through final construction closeout on timely and economical basis.
- Coordination of contractors on building project
- Supervision of onsite QC/QA and safety staff
- Coordinate with onsite owner's representative
- Resolve field issues in cooperation with A/E
- Lead weekly progress and coordination meetings
- Assist in CPM schedule updates
- Support office staff with answering of correspondence and change order review.
- Communications Plan
- Integrated Schedule development and management
- Baseline Management and Change Control
- Coordination and integration of field activities
A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
A.G. Consulting Engineering, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/D/V