Project Manager - Network
Work Location: either
- TUALATIN OR (97062 - TUALATIN)
- 16331 NE 72ND WAY Redmond Washington 98052
Positions Requested - 1
Hours per Day - 8
Hours per Week - 40
Total Hours - 6,264.00 (3 year contract)
LTE AC Project Manager
Job Posting Qualifications
- Wireless Industry Experience
- Mobility Site Acquisition/Construction Experience
- Ability to read Construction Drawings & RFDS
- Analytical Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
Overall Purpose: Responsible for all aspects of assigned project/projects for or within the Network organization delivering the project within the identified timeframe and at or below budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Single Point of contact on end to end management of assigned (large,/multiple) projects, completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
2) Clarifies and develop project scope, detailed work plans, schedules, objectives, estimates coordinates activities of the project team, identifying resources and implementation strategy. 3) Conducts project status meetings, project reporting, and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, including project interdependencies.
4) Collaborates across multiple functions to ensure adherences to quality standards, internal processes, reviews project deliverables. To drive to required project results.
5) Identifies, recommends and takes action to drive the analysis, solutions resolution to all issues/roadblocks in a timely fashion.
6) Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations, markets and outside suppliers/vendors.
7) Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
8) Communication with stakeholders, internal clients, vendors and executive leadership