Konecranes Nuclear Equip and Services LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: New Berlin, WI, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin (US-WI)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the execution of contracts for equipment and modernizations of lifting equipment provided to the Nuclear Power Industry. The scope of responsibility begins after order acceptance by the Company and continues through equipment commissioning and customer acceptance. The Project Manager is the prime customer interface during the execution of the project.
The position requires managing customer contracts from order kick-offs to weekly/monthly progress updates, customer meetings, contract scope adherence, change order management, financial results, project schedule, cash flow, progress payments, monthly forecast.
Project Manager must understand the impact of successful execution on all internal and external stakeholders and to plan and execute with consideration of all stakeholder interests.
- Individual will have full project responsibility from project acceptance to customer acceptance. The primary focus is to deliver the project scope as per customer requirements, within schedule and quality requirements.
- Manage, coordinate and schedule multiple customer projects working with all internal departments
- Primary point of contact between the customer and KNES
- Budget and Project Financial Responsibility
- Manage Project document Submittals
- Develop and Manage Project Deliverables Schedule
- Organize and Coordinate Freight
- Managing Customer Change Orders
- Responsible for SAP Data Entry and Management as related to the Position
- Communicate project status to management
- Organize and head Internal and External Kick off Meetings
- Participate in acceptance testing
- Individual must have 4 or more years project management experience working for an OEM providing high-value, made-to-order products.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail is a must.
- Experience working with government contracts is a plus.
- Knowledge of the nuclear power industry is a plus.
- Must have good communication skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required with experience in project management
(Post secondary degree with prior experience and training will be considered).
- Ability to efficiently handle and administer multiple tasks on concurrently running projects.
- The individual will have good computer skills and will be working with SAP, Excel, Word, Microsoft Projects, ePDM and Power point.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and a desire to fully understand our products and processes
- Prior experience with overhead (EOT) cranes is a plus.
*KCN #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement