Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Coordinate cross-functional security team efforts
- Help to lead processes that require constant incident responses
- Assist in leading projects throughout the life cycle
- Become the subject matter expert on detailed project status
- Serve as escalation point for issues/incidents
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- PMP Preferred
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, Project Management, Manage, Guide, Lead, Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, Subject Matter Expert, SME, Issue Resolution, Communication, Collaboration, Leadership, PMP
Job ID: 306520
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!