RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in New York, New York (NY).
The position will be to support the global Operations Client Relationship Management (OCRM) team. We are searching for professional(s) who can help to support our project agenda from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation. A Project is defined as a unique endeavor with a defined end result that requires project management skills to deliver successful results. The individual will work to establish project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
The candidate will assist in preparing (metrics/internal research) for Cross-Product service reviews with clients and internal Operations managers to identify improvement opportunities for both the client and clients. The candidate will help to analyze operational issues to assist, recommend and help execute, changes to the Clients' operating model that will increase STP rates and reduce breaks/exceptions. They will actively manage/own components of Client Service initiative, consisting in coordinating and collating various data points into consolidated reports and continue to improve and automate existing procedures. This candidate will also be asked to work with senior project managers on other cross functional initiatives.
- Bachelor degree preferable but not necessary
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in project management, project tasks estimation, issue management, business case completion, and leading large-scale initiatives within the investment banking and technology space
- Financial banking experienced is mandatory
- Regulatory project management is preferable
- Effectively communicate between products, operations and technology areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/Project/PowerPoint)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.