Title - Project Manager
Location - NYC
Duration - 6 months + possible extensions
If interested please email resumes to Andrew at email@example.com
Project Manager – Partner Integration - NYC
Our direct client is seeking a motivated Project Manager who will work within the integration group to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of data integrations with a variety of medical facilities and systems. The ideal candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and understanding with healthcare data standards.
- Planning, reviewing and controlling the activities related to individual integrations for next wave of implementations, may include being project lead on multiple projects at same time. Activities included are:
- Organizing and leading kick off call
- Conducting discovery call and collecting information related to partner systems and configurations
- Providing Gap Analysis/Data Report Card to provide insights to partner's data integrity and understanding of insufficient data will lead to product implications and use
- Creating Milestones and Deliverables based on data availability and system complexity
- Tracking project plan for individual integrations and reporting to Senior Director on status and identifying potential blockers
- Assisting in the project management of development, may include specific partner project and/or overall team
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Business Analyst, and Engineers of the Partner Integration team on ensuring that requirements for project deliverables are meet partner's operation needs
- Communicate project progress and manage risk based on scope, key milestones, schedule, interdependencies and required resources to ensure completion of projects
- Effectively and efficiently communicate issues, test results, and needed corrective action(s) to partners and internal project team members.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in healthcare IT and/or computer science
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivation and ability to adjust to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in the Health Care Industry strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.