PROJECT MANAGER - CONTRACT - ORLANDO, FL
Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Manage resource assignment, budget, scheduling, and scope prioritization
* Work through trade-offs when there are competing business demands
* Act as single-point-of-contact and serve as primary liaison between Product Management, Creative Development, Technology and vendors (when appropriate)
* Work with cross discipline team members to validate project assumptions and review individual project plans with senior leadership
* Ensure all projects within channel are staying on schedule and budget
* Act as primary escalation path for any project-related issues for assigned projects
* Responsible for leading projects to on time, on budget delivery
* Coordinate execution of the project across the Creative/User Experience, Technology, and Business Development teams
* Ensure proper documentation of scope of work with help from cross discipline functional leads
Project Manager Requirements:
* 5-7 years of relevant work experience with an online retailer, project management, business analysis and consulting experience with a eCommerce or Digital Marketing agency
* 2-5 years Agile delivery experience
* Strong experience gathering and developing requirements from eCommerce solutions
* Minimum 3 years of client management experience in successfully delivering internet solutions, preferably in a global client-service organization
* Accountability for budget or client revenue of $3-5m
* Experienced multiple full lifecycle software deliveries from business development to final software acceptance
* Led teams with multiple discipline representation (including technology, creative, SEO, analytics, and strategy)
* 1-2 years Mobile Application (iOS, Android) delivery experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.