RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Pleasanton, California (CA).
Reporting to the head of the PMO, this strategic role is key in leading our migration to a more iterative and nimble project delivery future. It is responsible for researching and implementing right-sized iterative frameworks, and collaboration tools and techniques. Development of these new delivery frameworks includes the establishment of the supporting procedures, methods, processes, and standards. This may well be in collaboration with the IT BIO. Another key element is the enablement of an End-to-End project delivery view across IMG. You will work with the IT BIO to both influence and ensure appropriate use of SDLC and implementation of viable processes and tools so we can leverage economies of scale. Ownership and management of PPM tools for the PMO is included.
The role is also responsible for specific process improvements as identified. You will play a significant role in assisting and educating our key program stakeholders on their critical roles in delivering successful business outcomes. Similarly, you will develop critical entrepreneurial/soft skills in our Project Manager community and ensure smooth onboarding for new Project Managers.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in business or another related field required
- PMP preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in innovation, strategy and/or experience leading the implementation of new solutions, improvements, strategy,
- Implementation of large, complex projects in a corporate environment, especially with integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions
- Solid experience with iterative methods and collaboration tools
- Experienced user of MS Project and knowledgeable of configuration considerations in a complex environment
- Experience translating business strategy into actionable business requirements
- Strong facilitation and interpersonal skills, including ability to make effective presentations
- Solving highly complex issues with outstanding business judgement
- Proven ability to quickly earn trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize, set direction, resolve conflict, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Project life cycle methodologies (e.g., SDLC, process management, organizational change), especially within the company environment (SDLC and RPM usage and practices)
- Excellent communicator with excellent collaboration and cross-functional influencing skills, and comfortable presenting to and negotiating with executives
- Outstanding mentor and coach, with experience in training development and delivery
- Ability to own, prioritize, and drive multiple workstreams concurrently, with tight, iterative delivery cycles
- Ability to define, develop and implement policies through careful consideration of needs, and alignment with governance tiers, with a focus on simplicity
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.