PROJECT MANAGER – PROCUREMENT / ITProject Description:
- Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
- Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
- Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
- Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan.
- Manages and supervises project team resources.
- Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- Experience in managing projects across multiple work streams within a procurement/IT organization.
- Candidate will be experienced in IT project management including SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in coordination and facilitation of training, communications and UAT activities is required.
- Ability and flexibility to work with a dynamic, fast-paced, global team is required.
- Availability to work across time zones.
- Experience with Procurement processes and tools is desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Ensures compliance with required controls.
- Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
- Master's degree a plus.
- PMP, or equivalent certification, required.
- Proven experience with business capability projects; strong process engineering skills.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00776
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE