Project Manager - Publications
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for assessing and managing various projects in the “Publications & Scientific Content” department to lead integrated, portfolio (one or more assets/indications) activities at domestic & international scientific congresses, ensuring efficiencies and flawless execution of scientific presentations
- Manages cross-functional publication-related communications and metrics for assigned book of work
- Proven experience effectively managing complex timelines and identifying resource needs and constraints
- Responsible for metrics reporting
- Minimum of High School Diploma required
- Proficient computer skills required (MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, SharePoint)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Attention to detail a must
- Demonstrated strong project management skills; Project management certification (PMP) a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.