Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Advise on enhancements/changes to project management processes and methods
- Oversee project teams throughout the software development life cycle
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Share technical and business knowledge with clients
- Resolve major issues and manage project interdependencies
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or technical field required; MBA, CPA, CFA is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in either financial operations or systems design
- Well versed in business functions
- Excellent project management, leadership, and influencing skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Exceptional analytical, presentation, and communication skills
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Management, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Subject Matter Expert, SME, Leadership, Influencing, Financial Operations, Systems Design
Job ID: 307626
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!