Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Plan, coordinate, and mange project plans, schedule, and resources throughout the development life cycle
- Often required to perform business/systems analysis
- Advise on changes to the project management processes and strategies
- Resolve issues and impediments to success
- Manage project communications with stakeholders and business leaders
- Serve as a technical SME for systems and business staff
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- At least 10 years of project management experience on medium to large projects
- PMP certification required
- Technical familiarity related to software projects
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Experience with security/IAM projects is a plus
Keywords: Plan, Coordinate, Manage, Project Manager, Resource Allocation, Resource Management, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Issue Resolution, PMP certification, Project Management Professional, Communication, Security, IAM
Job ID: 307623
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!