Project Manager and Analytics
Bluehawk Consulting is seeking a highly motivated and extremely organized Project Manager with experience in HC/PCN management and process, as well as supporting the Rhythm of the Business for Monthly Business Reviews (MBR), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), and additional special projects.
The resource will support a Manager as part of the Global Sales Operations Team that provides support across the greater Search Advertising organization.
This role is responsible for aligning closely with the Planning Business Manager to plan, support and execute several key areas owned by the Planning Team: the organizations regular RoB cycle; analyzing and managing PCN/HC analysis and issues; project management of the Mentor Ring program; as well as assisting with the project management of the Blueprint process.
The role will include effectively representing the manager when working with the stakeholders from teams within Search Advertising. Collaborate across team to help prioritize, set and drive planning and execution for the stated initiatives of the team.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- PCN/HC Mgmt/Analysis: work with the MSA Business manager community to identify and help resolve issues with Headcount and PCNs
- Mentor Ring Project Management: work with stakeholders (Mentors and Managers) to set up and schedule yearly Mentor Ring Program.
- Perform analytics on data to make initial matches between “Mentors” and “Mentees”
- Rhythm of the Business (RoB): Support the manager in leading the RoB across Search Advertising.
- Create and manage a strong Rhythm of the Business calendar that is both predictable and enables success for all participants.
- Work in partnership with the Manager to provide solid business content to support cadences and reviews. Collaborate closely with other teams in the creation and development of ROB content.
- MBU/QBU, Exec Reviews, BG Reviews
- Communications: Develop and execute the communications rhythm and strategy for the team as related to RoB, create key connection points, ensure alignment of messages, coordinate cross-team communications and deliver quality communications.
- Coordinate and prepare for the team’s participation in internal events in coordination with the event owners, including identifying objectives, development of presentations, briefing materials and preparation.
- Blueprint Framework: help project manage the “blueprint process” as related to the sales and organizational model
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive data and information
- Great Excel skills
- Professional maturity and proven ability to influence a diverse and senior group of stakeholders (managers and directors).
- Ability to act with executive presence and diplomacy, critical for interaction with all levels of Microsoft employees and executives cross group.
- Must act with a high level of integrity at all times and consistently demonstrate a positive, customer oriented attitude.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Ability to make independent decisions and to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group, and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
And You Need To Be Able To:
- Partner closely with the Manager to proactively communicate status of multiple items in flight, and come to work each day with a great customer service attitude.
- BA or BS degree
- PMI Certification
Bluehawk Consulting is a Bellevue, Washington-based management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance organizational value while reducing costs.
We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create solutions for our client’s most challenging projects. We employ experienced management consultants with passion to deliver outcome, yet our approach includes hiring for attitude, while training for skill.
- Our diverse team, they make us great!
- Consultative, client-focused and interactive approaches
- Innovation, actualizing potential, and “can-do-ness”
- Learning, listening and communicating openly with respect
- Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
- Humor, lightness, flexibility, humor and humor
We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more. Bluehawk Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity.
If this sounds like a place you'd like to learn more about, visit us at www.bluehawkconsulting.com