A position for an experience Civil Project Manager.
- Family feel company that has been operating for nearly 50 years.
- known for looking after their staff, only promoting from within.
- Real career development, great social culture
You will be responsible for managing the project life cycle from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include planning, budgeting, scheduling as well as maintaining the responsibility of claims management and documentation. You will have constant interactions with suppliers, vendors, owners and managers and require effective communications skills.
- Project Management / Engineering experience
- Operational experience in civil construction
- Experience and exposure to client
- Experience in working with authorities, such as local council
- Excellent client relationship management
- Excellent rapport with subcontractors
- Contract management experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Compliance experience with internal systems
- Degree qualification
- Experience in using CAD & Microsoft packages.
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits, your development and further training will be looked after and you will be provided with a vehicle for work and personal use as well as a company phone.
Their work book is healthy and growing. Due to the large number of projects wins.