Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
communication with other teams and communication to leadership as required.The Project Manager / Scrum Master will be expected to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations while balancing competing demands among requirements/scope, time and budget. This expectation will require the management and prioritization of the product backlog. The Project Manager / Scrum Master will work with their corresponding Product Owner for the identification and prioritization of backlog items.The Project Manager / Scrum Master will be responsible for ensuring delivery timelines and budget is maintained and met while adhering to Agile values, principles and practices. This role will also be responsible for acting as a facilitator and “buffer” between any external or internal influences
• Facilitate daily Scrum sessions in order to remove barriers and help the team drive to product delivery
• Understand and help the Product Owner in maintaining the product backlog as well as understand highest business priority and value
• Coach the team for Agile principles, values and practices and champion the self-organizing team
• Promote continuous improvement with efficient and effective delivery
• Develop team’s understanding of “definition of done”
• Educate the business stakeholders on Scrum principles
• Assist with strategic and tactical planning, organizing and execution
• Assist with financial forecasting
• Ability to coach and mentor IT Project Managers and junior IT staff
• Manage multiple large IT related projects
• Demonstrate analytical ability in business planning and financial management/acumen
• Provide direction to business owners by delivering technology solutions for business-related inefficiencies and issues
• Complete IT related assessments in the development of business solutions
• Assist business owners in the development and delivery of IT solutions in response to business needs
• Provide results-oriented IT project management that focuses on the delivery of IT solutions
• Lead, develop and tightly manage projects in a complex environment with multiple business customers and alliances
• Communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Adapt to various demands or requests for project management or subject matter expertise time
• Ability to organize and analyze data and report to executive level management.
• Proven team building and servant-leadership of teams
• Communicate the status and key metrics for all project/issues
• Research and make recommendations regarding technologies
• Assist in and recommend business process re-design opportunities for core processes
• Analyze strategic trends and interpret impact on business applications
• Maintain knowledge of system environments and processes
• Maintain an understanding of IT related technologies and solutions
• Maintain Industry knowledge - process, people and nuances of the business
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Business administration, information systems, healthcare administration
Years of experience required: 5 years
• Demonstrates leadership and energy in bring teams together to deliver quality to business partners
• Shows experience in building strong relationships, being flexible, providing timely responses, having strong listening skills and a big picture mentality
• Has past work experience in information systems, business analysis, project management, cost/benefit analysis and client support
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, healthcare administration or equivalent
• Experience in Healthcare industry helpful
• Experience concurrently managing multiple large, interrelated projects
• Experience in managing outsourced relationships
• Five years of experience in IT related project management or equivalent.
• Five years of experience in managing IT personnel
• Five years of experience in the development and utilization of project management tools, techniques, methodologies and resources
• Project Management Certification a plus
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Ability to define and develop library of IT project management tools
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize IT projects and strategy based on defined corporate goals and initiatives
• Demonstrated analytical ability in business planning, IT strategy development, and financial management/acumen
• Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and tightly manage projects in a complex environment with multiple business customers and alliances
• Flexibility to adapt to various demands or requests for project management or subject matter expertise time
• Ability to organize and analyze data and report to executive level management
• Proven team building, leadership and project management skills and experience in implementing complex IT related projects
• Ability to manage the tracking of assigned IT projects and project related issues
• Ability to coach and mentor Project Managers and other junior IT staff
• Proven ability in executing project management, business planning, and plan evaluation.
• Ability to develop strong business case in support of project requests
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.