RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah (UT).
We need a naturally creative and artistic high energy soul who wants to accelerate their learning about the client and although they may entry level, can demonstrate strong talent in using creative techniques to effectively drive community and behaviors change. This person needs to be comfortable with ambiguity and being stretched, willing to see the part they can play that will make a difference.
The person will be responsible for ensuring there is an increasing volume of regular and meaningful activity within the communities of practice, both online and in person.
Essential Job Functions:
- Your high energy and creative flair will be used to inspire, campaign, and boldly cajole people at every level of the organization to become a part of the product transformation and its Product Club and Pathfinder Program
- We need a creative doer that can quickly catch the vision of what the product transformation is all about and that be proactive in finding creative ways on a daily basis to target desired behaviors of both product engineers and product managers
- Create content/messaging that communicates complex ideas into simple ways (visually or in the written word)
- Help get the momentum we need for Product Club and Pathfinders
- Socialize and working with individuals across teams to get involved in daily conversations online
- Building and maintain platforms to communicate
- Create and maintain Product Club and Pathfinders Square Sites
- Converting existing confluence content/nudges for the Product Delivery square site (e.g. WIP Nudge content)
- Migrate existing training materials into the new product transformation branded deck
- Technical experience or aptitude for using the full technical functionality of platforms such as the new square (e.g. HTML layout of pages, etc)
- Advanced at filming and editing
- An incredible story teller using all formats
- Social and marketing media experience with Twitter, Facebook, Slack, and Jive
- Instructional Design aptitude/understanding of adult learning principles
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and project
- Creative writing and good oral communication
- Ability to develop screen layouts and interfaces for conceptual storyboards
- Ability conceptualizing, supporting and designing across a range of creative experiences
- An interest using technology to connect people and share their expertise
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, with a strong drive to deliver & implement with speed
- Proficiency in PhotoShop, Illustrator, and After Effects is plus; Or a desire to learn it
- 2D graphics and 2D motion graphics
- Observant & curious
- Creative & resourceful
- Proactive & pleasantly rebellious
- Collaborative & open-to-change
- Confident & relentless
- Generous, honest, & committed to bring others along on the journey (evangelical)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.