Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Project Manager: ½
- Project Goal: to bring public and employee Wi-Fi access to 15 parks. This initiative will provide the citizens and patrons of the Parks the ability to connect to the internet and also provide Park staff connectivity to internal County applications.
- Coordination of microwave installation by County Communications at various park locations. (450 mileage estimation factored into all exclusive rate)
- Coordination of Aruba equipment with the Network’s team.
- Coordination of facilities type work with SCC Facilities department.
- Part time hours in accordance with County Holiday schedule and split time agreement.
Core Applications Project Manager: ½
- Manager rebranding of ISD, HHS, and SSA IT organizations into one merged TSS identity.
- Converting email address to TSS
- Ensuring login scripts and system access remain intact
- Defining a process to identify IT Staff at three different locations.
- Mitigation from current mobile device management solution (AirWatch) to Microsoft Inturnes.
- Ensure applications are configured and working properly and execution of 4000 user mitigation success. (This is an additional task, part of the Core Applications project)
- Specific Project deliverables
- Planning and overseeing the project to completion within documented scope, time (NLT 12/31/19), and established budget.
- Establishing schedules and timelines of deliverables, in coordination with the Parks and Recreations department, County Communications department, Fleets and Facilities department, and Network Infrastructure Services.
- Meeting with customer and stakeholders to establish priorities, coordinate work schedule dependencies, and provide status of the project.
- Providing monthly presentation status reports to Steering Committee and or Parks and Recreation department Executives.
- Conducting regularly scheduled project meetings with a project team, and reporting status of the project up to ISD leadership.
- Facilitating the resolution of problems, by meeting with customer, vendors, and technical staff to identify problems and potential solutions, and revising project plans to reflect changes.
- Tracking all activities, timelines, and resources in County’s standard Project & Portfolio Management Tool – Planview.
- Develops and maintains the project management plans including risk management plan, communications plan, change management plan, test plans etc.; identifies any potential project dependencies;
- Gathers the information required for the scope, level of effort analysis to estimate project cost, resources, time and deliverables;
- Works with resource managers to ensure resource availability and commitment, and effectively aligns resources across projects;
- Monitors project spend, delivery, service levels, value, and contractual compliance;
- Evaluates the progress of project on a regular basis and identifies, analyzes and prioritizes any issues/risks
- Manages the project change management process
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.