Catalyst Powered by Halo is a creative merchandise agency providing innovative merchandise solutions designed to extend our clients’ brands, build authentic connections and drive sales. We are currently looking for a highly organized, detail oriented, experienced Project Manager.
This position involves both client and project management roles. In managing our clients, you will be a lead on customer requests for projects. You’ll need to quickly learn the client’s brand, project history and ask the necessary questions to understand the full scope of each project. You will be responsible for sourcing merchandise options and creating quotes and presentations.
We need an individual who is able to recognize and explore opportunities with the client, and develop strong client relationships. The projects you’ll be tasked with managing will range from simple t-shirt orders to multiple piece projects with intensive fulfillment to custom projects produced overseas. We will provide you plenty of training, guidance and support to get up to speed quickly.
Here are the broad parameters of the position:
Client and Project Management:
- Take calls from clients and show positive, helping attitude
- Ask the necessary questions to understand the full scope of each project
- Research and source various merchandise ideas for each project
- Work with creative staff to create custom merchandise, custom packaging or simply help polish-up presentations
- Provide clear and concise client quotes and presentations
- Work together with your team in brainstorming merchandise ideas for various projects and solving challenges
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and have met or exceeded client expectations
- Manage some larger based programs, i.e. website company store program, a retail line of product sold in our customer’s individual locations, and more
Skills and Requirements
- BA /BS or equivalent of education and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of agency or client & project management experience
- Retail experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, resourceful, flexible and extremely good humored
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.
To learn more about Catalyst visit www.CatalystTeam.com.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off