Top Tampa-Based General Contractor with a lot of opportunity for advancement for a Construction PM
- Excellent Company Culture and Employee Benefits!
Established Tampa General Contracting and design-build firm looking to add a Construction Project Manager to their growing team. With long tenured employees and a great relationship with subcontractors and developers, they have a great reputation across the Florida within the building and construction industry. This firm focuses on commercial construction projects but is expanding into other markets as well.
- Management of multiple assigned projects and on-site installations in Tampa
- Oversee any change orders request and approve appropriately
- Ability to maintain project schedules, budgets, compliance effectively
- Maintain and review all subcontractor and vendor invoices throughout project life cycle
- Assist in preparing fee and agreement or amendment of proposals
- Develop and maintain existing client and subcontractor relationships
The Construction Project Manager will have:
- 8-15 years of experience as a Project Manager in Commercial Projects within the building and construction industry - some experience in Tampa.
- Bachelor's Degree required in the related field
- Strong leadership skills and ability to professionally resolve issues in a timely manner
- Demonstrated Experience in managing multiple projects successfully in regards to cost/budget, scheduling, tracking and overall project performance
- Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project Experience
- Competitive base salary in the building and construction industry
- Paid vacation